The BraunAbility RA300 Wheelchair Ramp is a hydraulically operated bi-fold ramp for use in a low floor transit bus application. Low floor bus manufacturers can provide their customers with a simple ramp system that is ADA compliant and offers ease of installation and high reliability.
As a self-contained unit, the RA300 Ramp System has been engineered with several unique features, including no pre-assembly and no external pump module or dependence on vehicle hydraulics.
The RA300 low floor ramp system is offered in 4 different models, with platform widths of either 32" or 34" and ramp lengths ranging from 52" to 62". All models have a 1,000 pound capacity. Review the e-Brochure for additional details.
- 1,000 pound capacity
- Deployed platform: 32" or 34" wide
- Self-contained, drop-in electric unit with no external pump, no dependence on vehicle hydraulics, no routing of hydraulic hoses, and no pre-assembly of any kind
- 12v pump module
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Hydraulic up/gravity drift down
- Simple manual override operation
- Easy to service and repair